7.11.2008

Wii Fun


Last summer we spent the last of our wedding money on a Wii gaming system. For those debating on getting one, it's great! Video games were new to me. My only encounters with the Mario Brothers happened at my cousin's house who lived 10 hours away. So, needless to say, I was a bit apprehensive about this purchase but once I saw it in action, I was super excited about it. The activity level is great with the Wii... the first time we played tennis and boxing our arms were sore the next day!


Daniel received Mario Kart for his birthday and we've been playing it ever since. It combines my childhood affection for racing games and my love of quarters. I always hated seeing "10, 9, 8, 7, 6...INSERT 2 CREDITS TO CONTINUE...5, 4, 3, 2, 1.... GAME OVER" flash across the screen. We're so excited we've taken a few photos. Enjoy!


Me beating the first level, my Mii in a proud pink race suit. Her name is Fifi.



Daniel's giant Mii statue. His name is Pepe.


The juxtaposition of the giant media screen and the Buddhas.
Hey... both are in 1st place?!?



Victorious Daniel

2 comments:

Ginger n Matt said...

I love those pictures, and
Bwahaha Peach is taller than Pepe XD

{Erica} said...

Ummm...not sure what you're referring to regarding your name on my blog...can you be more specific?