12.04.2008

Autumn Highlights

Thank you to all those that sent kinds emails and words in regards to my last post. It has been difficult to post again as, although it was cathartic, it's still difficult to revisit the words.

However, life has continued marvelously. A few highlights include....

Taking my students to the homecoming game and pumpkin farm...



Revisiting wedding photos (and... eh-hum...finally printing some off...)


Designing business cards for Daniel...


Catching up with friends and family...






and Thanksgiving yumminess
!




3 comments:

Ginger n Matt said...

Oooh business cards :D
I wanna see business cards for the talented Ashley as well!

smiles, Sharon said...

You have had a super autumn! You need to hire out as a business card designer! Do mine first, please!
Then for a second line of work, a food editor/photographer. Delicious food photographed with an artist's eye.
Third line of work, well you have 20 students that can answer that one for you.
Sharon

Sarah H said...

I thought of you this Thanksgiving. The thanksgiving at your house is such a happy memory for me.
I second your mom, your food photography is very good. I always try to take pictures of my food and they never look good. Yours looks like from a magazine.
Take care!